Registering Delegations & Advisors
Advisor Accounts and Delegations must be created before students can be registered.
The following delegations predated the Secure Access/Access Center and do not need to be created:
- Exeter West-Greenwich
- La Salle
- Mount Saint Charles
- North Providence
- Saint Mary-Bay View
- Saint Raphael
Any additional delegations created for the 75th Rhode Island Model Legislature (2021-2022) and beyond will need to utilize this process.
Delegations and advisors are linked together and created in a single step. A delegation can only have one advisor. Any school with more than one advisor must share the account for their delegation.
This process can only be completed by state coordinators/administrators.
To add new delegations and advisors, follow the steps below.
- 2.In the left-hand menu, select "Admin."
- 3.In the top-right corner of the "User Management" section, click the + icon.
- 4.Enter the following information:
- 1.The delegation name (i.e. for "Jamestown High School," enter "Jamestown").
- 2.The advisor's first and last name.
- 3.The advisor's school-issued email address. This is where their login credentials will be sent to (see example email below).
- 5.Click the "Create" button.
The new advisor will receive an email like the one below with their login credentials.